Advertising via the Valve World On Line, Digital and Social Media platforms creates an excellent opportunity for focused communication with the Global Valve World Community accessed anytime, anywhere, 24/7!
With the Valve World Internet site we service end users in a number of markets, all related to the application of corrosion resistant alloys. Some examples of these markets are: the chemical industry, offshore, oil & gas and power generation,. The major advantages of providing services through the internet are obvious; fast, interactive, direct, globally accessible for 24 hours a day. But it is not just these properties that make the Internet an attractive medium. The synergetic effects with the other Valve World channels make it an even more powerful medium.
What makes Online, Digital & Social Media Advertising with Valve World interesting?
- Members are specialists, not general visitors
- improves your brand recognition
- generates quality, targeted sales leads
- offers direct access to your corporate website and social media platforms
- facilitates buyer education
- strengthens your corporate position on the web and in your social media communities
- provides controlled placement and tracking
- benefits from global traffic
- ensures you stay connected to suppliers and clients
The synergetic effects of On-Line, Digital and Social Media advertising with the other Valve World channels make it an even more powerful medium!
Through the reliable brand and premium content, Valve World has successfully managed to transfer their traditional members from the magazine and conferences to the Internet channels. This created a strong global CRA-community that currently has over 60,000 unique visitors per month.
With our in-house knowledge of Online, Digital and Social Media , we can offer you tailor made services.
For more information on the options of participating in Valve World Online, Digital and Social Media or more specific information, please contact Mr Erik Schoppema, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +31 575 585 293.