Quality Valve Manufacturer; Short lead Time Manufacturer Special & Critical Service Valves.
ANSI/API/BS standard and special service valves for Oil, Gas and Process industries.
View catalogues & certificates at our website
• Process & Pipeline Valves. 150 ~ 2500 class, Carbon, Alloy, Stainless &
– Pressure Balanced Lubricated Plug Valves
– Ball Valves, floating &trunnion
– Butterfly Valves, High Performance & Lined
– Gate, Globe & Check, cast & forged
– Wafer check valves, dual & single flap
• Steamco Steam Valves
– Parallel Slide & Geothermal Gate Valves
– Stop Check, Piston Check/ Globe Valves
• Diamond Gear Gearboxes
• Torqturn Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuators
• API6A Valves and Chokes
Australian Pipeline Valve (APV) was established in 1989 as a specialist manufacturer of quality valves and pipeline products for oil & gas as well as petrochemical, power generation, mining, process and general industrial applications. The cornerstone of APV is quality and service. We focus on clients who require a high quality, technologically advanced product as well as comprehensive documentation and certification. APV manufactures a broad range of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and American Petroleum Institute (API) compliant valves including gate, globe and check valves. We also offer a large range of quarter turn valves including floating and trunnion ball valves in soft and metal seats, lubricated and lined plug valves as well as and butterfly valves in lined and high performance types. To complete the range, APV also manufactures a selection of complementary products such as actuators, gearboxes, strainers and sight glasses.