Since 1977 Penta is specialized in the production of metal seated ball valves for critical operating conditions such as:high temperatures (up to +700°C), low temperatures (down to -200 °c), abrasive services and dangerous services.
Penta has developed proprietary technologies for valve metallic seat with the unique self lubricating PENTAFITE material and in-shop fabricated special high pressure resistant Grafoil gaskets.
We cooperate with our Customers to identify the best model and construction that better meat real working conditions to maximize valve life and update any product to the most modern technologies and solutions.
In 2022 100% of Penta Srl shares have been officially acquired by Bonomi Group SpA that boasts more than 100 years of experience and it is today a leader in the industrial sectors of plumbing and heating as well as Oil & Gas sector with the production of valves and components for the shut-off or regulation of liquid and gases completed by an innovative range of pneumatic and electric actuators .
The Penta Srl range of products includes:
- AP: a medium temperature and pressure valve (up to 350°C in class ANSI600 or PN100) with cheap price;
- WSS : a split body wafer ball valve designed to eliminate the possibility of galling on end ring nuts
- SAT, the best design of PENTA to solve the widest range of use between -100° and +700°C with pressures up to ANSI2500 and many different metal seats availability, including PENTAFITE technology
- SAT Crio is the extension of SAT model down to -196°C by the use of polymeric seats and special valve arrangement that guarantee tightness and operability at any temperature.
- SAT3 is an evolution of the SAT with the addition of two Scraper Rings inside and outside the seats allowing the cleaning of ball surface during valve operation, the protection of the seats from abrasion and the reduction of dirt filling body cavities.
- MULTIPORT basing on a trunnion mounted construction Penta can manufacture a range of 3-way metal seated ball valves
- 3PZ : a metal-seated ball valves with typical 3-pieces construction suitable for temperatures up to 400°C and pressure classes up to ANSI 600.
Penta is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified since 2003.