OMP has been operating since 1979 in precision mechanics industry, manufacturing special and standard components for the Oil & Gas, Chemical- Hydrogen, Pumping, Industrial, Water, Pulp and Paper, Sub-Sea.
Mission: establish long-lasting customer relationships which allow us to improve in procedures and acquire new skills, providing high quality products and ensuring adequate dealing times.
Products: production of hi- precision mechanical components for the following valves:
- Ball and globe
- Hi pressure- Cryogenic and Diaphram
- Swing and Dual Check
- Choke and Gate
- Double Block and Bleed
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic actuators
Dimensions: inhouse: 1/2 “-12″, external workshops: up to 32 ”
- Cutting, turning, milling, drilling, tapping, grinding, lapping, EDM
- Processing of materials: carbon steel, duplex and super-duplex steel, Monel, titanium, alluminium-bronze, special and exotic alloys
- machining of components with welding overlay: F316, Stellite, Inconel 625, Incoloy 825
- Complete supply of components with raw material certification 3.1 & 3.2
- Riqualification 3.2 : destructive and non-destructive testing
- Visual and dimensional report
- heat and surface treatments
- Coating , Cladding and welding overlay
Quality: ISO 9001 certified in the year 2016. Full traceability of each item from the origin by heat number. Integrated management software – NDT testing, DP II level technician internally. Dimensional Inspection reports and surface finishing measurement.
Latest machine department interconnected 4.0:
- MAZAK INTEGREX I400S, pickup spindle, 72 tool magazine, working dimensions: D.650×1500
- DOOSAN NHM6300 horizontal machining center, pallet 650×650, U axis (D’Andrea head), working sizes: 1050/850/1000
- DOOSAN NHM8000 horizontal machining center, 800×800 pallets, working sizes: 1400/1050/1200
- DOOSAN PUMA V8300 vertical lathe, working dimensions: D.700×750
- PUMA GT2600 horizontal lathe, working dimensions: D.400×650
- Stock: inhouse immediately available bars from diam. 10 to 350 mm
- Cutting: bars and tubes up to diam.360mm
- Turning: horizontal max. diam.300×700, vertical max. diam.1000×700
- Milling: CAD-CAM 3/4 axis, over heads, boring and facing heads max 1000x1000x800
- Grinding: flat max 1000×500 floor, round max D.300×600
- Lapping: flat max 450x450x200
- EDM: max 700x500x120 Wire
- Post-processing: polishing sealing Ra up to 0.1, ultrasonic cleaning, pneumatic and laser marking
- Heat treatments and surface coating: direct hardening and induction hardening, tempering, gas or salt bath or plasma nitriding with post oxidation .
- Surface treatments: TCC tungsten carbide, HVOF, PTFE, silver plating, ENP nickel plating, burnishing and phosphating, hard and decorative anodizing, acid pickling, passivation, painting, sandblasting.
- Non-destructive testing: visual, magnetic, liquid penetrant, UT, overlay thickness measurement, PMI
- Material testing: chemical analysis, hardness, resiliency, corrosion tests
- Checking: 3D Dimensional max: 500x500x700, roughness, hardness