Sesto Valves S.r.l. specializes in custom designed ball valve solutions for the chemical, petrochemical and energy industries. Applications include cryogenics, extreme high temperatures, metal seated applications, as well as specialty double block and bleed emergency shutdown valve solutions.
Headquartered in Agrate Brianza (MB) Italy, Sesto Valves S.r.l. is a premium ball valve manufacturer with over 30+ years of engineering experience. Our valves are 100% designed, manufactured, and tested in Italy with product quality and material traceability. We source only the best materials from local and global partners to ensure quality and competitive pricing.
Our philosophy is to make valves that fit your application, not the other way around. We match materials and trims to maximize performance and reliability, with ready access to special coatings and exotic or super alloys. Our engineers design valves to optimize fit and function, including special face-to-face, multiport or combination valves for cost and space savings. Our quality team inspects every component and runs extensive performance tests for design verification and production controls, including customer specified testing.
The Premium Range
- 100% Italian Made Ball Valves
- 1/4″ to 36″, Class 150 to 2500
- CS-SS Duplex-Monel Hastelloy-Titanium
- Fast Track Production
The Midrange Lineup
Sesto Valves S.r.l. also offers industrial high-performance ball valves with uncompromised design. Midrange ball valves stand out from the competition with true B16.34 wall thickness, precision machining and high-quality gaskets: the Midrange lineup is designed to last.
- ¼”-3” 2pc/3pc Firesafe Ball Valves, Class 800
- ¼”-2” 3pc Firesafe Ball Valves, Class 1500
- ½”-8” 2pc Firesafe Flanged Ball Valves, Class 150/300
- ½”-4” 1pc Unibody Flanged Ball Valves, Class 150
- 1”-16” Segmented Flanged Ball Valves, Class 150
- ½”-12” Multiport Flanged Ball Valves, Class 150